I'm starting the year out right with my first race of the year on the first day of the year! I ran a 5K this morning so I'm trying to keep up the great success that I had last year with my 12 races in 12 months plan. And this year my dad is doing it with me along with some other super supportive friends!
I beat last year's January time of 33:07 by more than two minutes with a finish time of 30:50. I'm hoping to bring down my 5K average of 30:15 (averaged over 10 5Ks) from last year to under 30 minutes. In other running news I'm hoping to top my mileage total and break 300 this year as I fell short coming in at 296 for the year.
Also on a bright note I'm starting the year less round. Last year I rang in at ~217 I'm starting the new year 22 pounds lighter at ~195 which is great. So I'm also hoping to continue loosing weight and finish the year strong with 20 pounds of weight loss.
Hope everyone enjoys the new year and reaches their goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment