Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh the Places We'll Go

I got this link from a friend:  http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa

It's a fun little website where you can go to create maps of the places you've been.  You can make maps of the United States:


visited 34 states (68%)

Or of the World:


visited 9 states (4%)
It's hard to see some of the smaller countries on this map but the 9 are The Untied States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Panama, Honduras, Peru, France, Israel and Morocco.

The website also has maps of Brazil and India and their various provinces/states.  All of which have me itching to plan the next great adventure!  And when I say plan what I really mean is to tag along while my friend and travel buddy makes arrangements to go to New Years in Florippa, Brazil!

In the mean time I'll be going hunting in North Dakota as well as making minor trips to visit both friends and family.  It's going to make for an interesting end of the year but it is going to be well worth it.  I'm so excited about the prospect of traveling again.  I can't wait to see what adventure lies around the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment